Information from Aneurin Bevan University Health Board: COVID-19 Temporary Testing Unit opens at Tredegar House, Newport
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening a Covid-19 testing unit in the car park of Tredegar House, Newport. If you feel generally unwell or have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please call 119 or visit https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test to book a test. Remember these symptoms can be very mild. Please note, this is an appointment only Walk Up facility – you may arrive on foot or by push bike. Testing kits can also be requested to be posted to your home address. Apply for these by visiting the website above or call 119.
Newport Temporary COVID-19 Test Facility
Tredegar House Car Park – NP10 8YW
09:00-16:00 – 8/1/2021 – 17/1/2021
Booking required: 119 / www.gov.wales
The test is done in 5 minutes
· Bring ID and proof of address.
· Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
· Please do not use public transport
· Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
· Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
· You can also have a test posted to your home.
· Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.
There is also a test facility at Rodney Parade in Newport. Booking required.
For more information on test centres in our Health Board area: https://abuhb.nhs.wales/coronavirus/testing-centres/